Tuesday, May 07, 2002

NOT APATHETIC ENOUGH
It appears that Luke John Helder, the guy nabbed for setting pipe bombs in the Midwest, was none other than the guitarist and singer for the up and coming Minnesota band APATHY.

Apathy's website has been taken down (by The Man, no doubt), but you still catch a glimpse of what all the fuss was about via this cached page at Google. In case that's gone by the time you arrive, dig the vibe of the band via this blurb they include at the site.

We are a trio of people who love to play, and put on a show. We play original music. We not only concentrate on our music but puting on a rockin' show. After being together for a few months everything seemed to go well so we decided to record a record. We did so in around fifteen hours, and over the course of three days. It was a fun time and good experience. We are very happy with the quality and sound of the cd. The album is called "Sacks of People". We have been playing shows contiously now and always look forward to playing out of town for new people.

Tragically, Apathy's mp3s no longer function or download. Damn.

Thanks to Alice in TV Land for pointing out this crucial Music News.

1 comment:

dghnfgj said...

You said you will love me wow gold the whole life, but WoW Gold you marry her. You said you will wow power leveling,come to marry me, but this will not be carried out forever.WoW Gold I am trying my best to forget you and do not love you anymore. wow leveling But I failed and I still love you. Maybe wow leveling she needs you more compared wow leveling with me. So I tell you that world of warcraft power leveling you should love world of warcraft power leveling her and take good world of warcraft leveling care of her. You said I was so kind.world of warcraft leveling Yes, because I love you,world of warcraft leveling I hope you will be power leveling happy forever.